Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Introduction of Novel

This novel which is named Snow Falling On Ceders, shows Kabuo who commited a crime, but maybe it is not true. Most people guess Kabuo killed Carl, who i s a fisherman. So Kabuo beeing judged at trial. This is the main story. It shows two love stories because Ishmael Kabuo both love Hatsue, who is Kabuo`s wife. Ishmael loved Hatsue but their love was broken because of their race. If I was Ishmael yhan I would ran away with Hatsue who is a very beautiful girl. I wouldn`t want to give up my love with Hatsue. Therefore Ishmael was stupid.
I introduce the extra chracter, whose name is Etta Heine. She is Carl`s mother, whose background is German like her husband. She is not composed. She is very greedy for money, she makes a clever excuse and doesn`t have endurance.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It seems you are interested in two characters: Ishmael and Etta. I can't agree with you that Ishmael is stupid, but I do think it's a shame that his relationship with Hatue was ruined.
As for Etta, I do agree with you. Greedy and vindictive, she deserves to be punished. We'll see what happens to her in the rest of the novel.

Jessica said...

It seems you are interested in two characters: Ishmael and Etta. I can't agree with you that Ishmael is stupid, but I do think it's a shame that his relationship with Hatue was ruined.
As for Etta, I do agree with you. Greedy and vindictive, she deserves to be punished. We'll see what happens to her in the rest of the novel.