Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ten most wanted list

Topten people who commited very bad crime are fugitives.
It shows that this weblog explains criminal`s some personal imfomations,
their pictures and their behavors.
I think that FBI officer made this weblog.
They warned that fugitives are so dangerous.
They want that if you look them than you have to report.

---------------------------------------------------------

These imformations are very important.
Because many people avoid their danger.
I think that this site is very beneficial.
Because I can know people who are dangerous.
The subject is good because I can know outline of this article.
It is interesting. Because I can know imformation which are detailed about fugitives.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi,
This is good. I was recently looking at a website that showed criminals in Carbondale. Maybe I can find it and give you the address.